“I only figured it out up to I want you,” or how Stranger Than Fiction is so, so underrated
1. Spoon, in general, all the time, especially in this.
2. It’s a love letter to Chicago.
3. It’s a love letter to/by/for lovers of literature.
4. “I only know one song.”
5. Emma Thompson, Dustin Hoffman, and Queen Latifah are hilaaaarious.
6. It’s a love letter to baking.
7. We learn about Buster Bluth’s desire to go to space camp.
8. Impending death or whatever.
9. The idea that it is possible to take control of your fate and have the life you want.
10. “I brought you flours.” (See above.)
11. All the text stuff.